Please join our guest speaker Tim Phalen virtually or in-person for a town hall meeting on November 22nd from 9-10am. Attendance will be taken during the event, which is worth 1 CME credit/hr. We have room at our Sudbury office for those wishing to attend in person; however, spots are limited for in person viewing and require PPO sign up. https://paramedicportalontario.ca/login/index.php Once you click on your transcript, you will have the option to choose “View Upcoming Live Elective Events”
Virtual attendees are not required to sign up via the PPO.
Register in Advance:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. (For in-person, please register via the PPO)
The 12-lead ECG & STEMI
- Correctly apply STEMI recognition criteria
- Quickly rule out top STEMI imposters
- Suspect STEMI in the presence of an imposter
- Acquire and Interpret 15-lead ECGs
- OMI and STEMI equivalents
- A model of critical thinking that integrates the patient presentation, your ECG findings and the devices statement
Tim Phalen biography:
- For almost 30 years, Tim Phalen has provided ECG education to 100,000+ healthcare individuals
- Authored several ECG textbooks and article
Hopefully we will see you there!